JakeyPrime#0001

How Did You Find Team Hydra?

Not to be a weird statistical thing that everything asks you when you sign up, but just genuinely curious about how people got here and why they decided to stay.
@staff do not answer this there is a special one in the staff forums.

Be as detailed or as simple as you want.

Looking forward to know how some of you found your way here!

Founder & Lead Developer @ Team Hydra

I met this cool guy from the warframe discord, he did a real good job with running it and we became great friends. Eventually he gave me a link to here to hang out.

TLDR Is that thee Jakeyprime from the old Warframe Community Discord? Great job with the server and bots, keep it up!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryunden#0001 said:

I met this cool guy from the warframe discord, he did a real good job with running it and we became great friends. Eventually he gave me a link to here to hang out.

TLDR Is that thee Jakeyprime from the old Warframe Community Discord? Great job with the server and bots, keep it up!

I love and hate this.

Setup a Discord server for the staff of Call of Duty communities to come together and deal with cheaters. Together we review suspicious gameplay, analyze profiles, scan cheating forums and more to keep our Discord communities clean of cheaters.

After actively complaining about Dyno I was recommended HepBoat by 3 staff members from the Call of Duty Discord. This prompted me to dive into it an instantly apply for a server whitelist!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 3:25 AM, Caedrius#0406 said:

Setup a Discord server for the staff of Call of Duty communities to come together and deal with cheaters. Together we review suspicious gameplay, analyze profiles, scan cheating forums and more to keep our Discord communities clean of cheaters.

After actively complaining about Dyno I was recommended HepBoat by 3 staff members from the Call of Duty Discord. This prompted me to dive into it an instantly apply for a server whitelist!

Wholesome alert.

I originally joined Zira when I was looking for a reaction roles bot for my now dead server at the time, before Zira server was closed, shut down and made open source. I was pretty upset at the time as it was one of the better ones I knew.

I only found out it was actually back up and running again when one of my friends added it to their server last year, and when I joined back to see for myself, I was surprised how it became "Team Hydra" with these other great useful services, and wish I had of known sooner.

• Like 1

i just kinda took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up here someone (panty) said there is a mythical thing called jakeyprime from old old warframe days here so i stayed to check out the myth ... 🙂 😛